Save Money This Season With A New Variable Speed Pump
For a Limited Time Only:
Get an Instant $200 Savings on Any Variable Speed Pump
Earn $50 in Fun Pass Rewards
We offer a wide selection of pool pumps for inground and above ground pools. Ask a Sales Associate about the benefits of a variable speed pump today!
Hurry to take advantage of our Instant Rebate on select Variable Speed Pumps offer is for a limited time only! Contact us for details.
Brings variable-speed technology to the popular MaxFlo pump family. They are a drop-in variable-speed pool pump upgrade that delivers up to 80% energy cost savings over single speed models. Designed for small to medium pools, MaxFlo VS pays for itself faster than larger, more expensive models.
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor delivers maximum energy efficiency and reliability
- Exceptionally quiet compared to single speed pumps
- Fully programmable, touch pad control can be rotated to four different positions or mounted to the wall for more convenient access
- Universal compatibility: operates independently, with Hayward automation*, or with competitive systems (via relay control)
- Available in both 115V and 230V versions
Intelliflo VS Pump
ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
Energy savings up to 90% versus traditional pumps.
8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed and duration.
Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life.
Quieter than most traditional-style pumps.
Built in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life.
SuperFlo VS pumps
Slash energy costs by up to 80%, compared to conventional pool pumps.
- Only variable speed pump on the market today with 115/208-230V and 50/60 Hz single phase capability. Operating nominal voltage range is 110V thru 230V.
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 hp pump.
- Three operating speed settings plus override capability.